Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daddy Day

Scott had the day off, so we hung out with him today. He took Finn to the park while I went to my doctor's appointment. The baby is growing just perfect! Everything is going really well with the pregnancy. After that we went out to eat at Pei Wei, but Finn had a meltdown and we had to pack up and go. He's been teething so bad lately! Every little thing really makes him mad.
After Finn's nap we gave him some Motrin and that helped SO much! He was still chewing on his hand though. Then we went to the spraygrounds, but I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA! Finn was SO cute playing too. And the spraygrounds is such a cool place--especially for someplace that is completely free! We'll probably go back again next week, so I'll be sure to snap some pics then.
After the spraygrounds we went to visit my friend Melissa at her new house. It was really nice. They just put in dark bamboo hardwood floors and it looked great! I'm very excited too, because the new house isn't as far away as I originally thought (although I was really hoping she would move right next to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...