Saturday, June 25, 2011

Americana Porch Makeover



I've been busy lately, but I really wanted to take a little time to Americanize my porch for the 4th.

Star box makeover (inspired by Craft-O-Maniac). It's supposed to be distressed, but I'm not so sure it shows on camera:


Tin Can Windsock (inspired by Under the Table and Dreaming):



And finally, my new wreath, inspired by no one. Just me! I really like using this same wreath form for all seasons, just dressing it up in new ribbon and embellishments. I like the rustic look it has. For this wreath, I just used wired ribbon and a bunch of red, white and blue yo-yos that I made last year. And flags of course!:


Happy 4th of July!

I'll be linking up here.

9 comments:

  1. looks great, liz! i can almost hear "i'm proud to be an american" playing as i look:) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super patriotic! I *love* your wreath. So cute! Are your rosettes layers of yo-yos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your wreath! I hope you don't mind but I may use it for inspiration for my next one. I love making wreathes.

    ~~Steph from My Crafty Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! If you have time come check out my front porch for the 4th!
    New Follower,
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love your wreath. I just re-did my porch for the 4th too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wreath is so cute! I love the fabric flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great porch!

    I am having a Red, White and Blue Linky Party that I'd love for you to join in on by adding your link!
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/07/red-white-and-blue-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for linking up to my Red, White and Blue Linky Party!

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on a 4th of July roundup and just had to pin it. I hope you’ll share your best post of the week on my Friday Flash Blog Linky Party going on ALL weekend at The Jenny Evolution.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...