Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teacher Gift, Part 1

I feel like I don't even come up with original ideas anymore, I am WAY too busy trolling the blogs so that I can recreate everyone else's cool crafts. But that's okay. It keeps me busy (although I am coming dangerously close to the edge of burn-out).
Here is a great idea that I saw at eighteen25. It's a teacher emergency supply box. You get one of those plastic craft boxes for around $1 and dress it up with a little scrapbook paper and whatever-else-you-wish: And on the inside you fill the little cubbies with all sorts of supplies a teacher might need (including chocolate!). My hubby joked that what Mrs. Ancik really needs is a taser to chill out my son when he gets too wild, but, well...it wouldn't fit.

6 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I made one of these for my daughters preschool teacher a few months ago. Thanks for linking up to the Catwalk! Featuring this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and thoughtful gift! Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...