Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Girly Christmas Stocking

No, I didn't really name my daughter "Kiki." But it's kind of a funny story. When I was a teenager and my friends and I were being silly, I always told them to call me "Kiki." When I got pregnant with a girl, my husband and I planned on naming her Maeble, but at the very last minute we changed it to McKinley. I went into labor a few hours later, so it was clearly the right choice! McKinley has a very silly and fun personality, so it's sort of like she was that little "Kiki" inside me that was always trying to get out! I think she likes it too--she always tells everyone that that's her name.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!! You are so talented woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "KiKi" and the stocking too!
    Newest follower
    Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this!! Stockings are for sure on my list to make for Christmas time next year...I'm stashing this idea for sure! Sooo fun and love the story behind the name ;)
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...