Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nothing New

My doc hasn't called me back about the EKG, but they are usually pretty slow with that stuff. I'm not comfortable taking the over the counter heartburn medicine she gave me, even though it seemed to help (at least for a day). Therefore, the chest pain is back! Anyway, I started having Braxton Hicks contractions today! I know they are fake and they are sort of a pain in the butt, but it's a little exciting! Maybe something is going on down there! I can't have her until the 22nd though, because I really want Baby Girl to be a Virgo! There's nothing wrong with Leos, but I already have one of those and I thought it would be so cool if she was a Virgo like me! I highly doubt that she'll be early anyway. I've been trying to prep myself for going overdue because I remember thinking Finn would be early and it was SO HARD to go a week overdue with him! I nearly went nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...