Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I AM SO BORED

I have nothing to read and I am so bored right now! The library is backed up on all my reserves and there is absolutely nothing on television! It's funny how since Finn was born I have slowly become less and less of a tv junkie. It just isn't worth my time anymore (even though I clearly have nothing else to do with it).
I watched Chocolat the other day and since then I have been trying to come up with a list of my favorite movie characters. I just LOVE Juliette Binoche in that movie! Espiecially the way that she says "We don't attend" when the Count asks her to join them for church. So nonchalant.
The only other character I can think of is Scarlett O'Hara, but that is SUCH a given!
I love Diane Keaton in about anything where she plays a mother, espiecially Father of the Bride. I hope I am that confident, relaxed, comforting, hip type. Except I really didn't like The Family Stone. I couldn't even sit through that one.
When I expand to TV, I can think of so many more people. There's Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica (the new one).
Miranda Hobbes from Sex & the City.
Jonny Fairplay from Survivor (not exactly a fictional character--and SO disappointing when he voted himself out of the Fans v. Favorites edition).
I guess that's about all I can think of right now. Blah. I have to go find something to do until Finn wakes up!

2 comments:

  1. I have to bring that book over to you. I will call you tomorrow to see if you want me to drop it off. My all time favorite fictional character is Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice...LOVE HER! I am trying to think of more...I will let you know when I figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hey....at least you have the time of when Finn takes a nap. Mine will only nap ON me..so I don't have any ME time during the day. Ever since he got sick during the winter he has been napping on me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...