Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bummer

Scott and I were supposed to go see Celine Dion in concert tonight in Tulsa. It was to be our little 9 year anniversary (of dating) celebration. But, it was a good thing I checked her website or else I wouldn't have known it was postponed until February! I'm dissapointed, but it's a little bit of a relief. I was kinda nervous about driving 2 hours away and leaving my baby so soon. Her and Finn both go to bed at 8:00 now and it's really difficult to put them both down at once, so my mom is probably a little relieved too. Both of them get really fussy (Kinley espiecially) when they are tired! It will probably be a lot easier in February!



Finn and I made some more turkeys yesterday. These ones are really cute, although some turned out a little "special." I don't know what I'm going to do with a bunch of pom-pom turkeys, but at least it was something to do!


2 comments:

  1. How cute! Starla would gladly take a Finn created turkey too, if they need a home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...