Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reflux Rewind

So, Kinley has acid reflux just like Finn did. I'm certainly not glad, but I am happy to know why she has been so fussy. And we caught it so much earlier this time! With Finn, I didn't give him medication until he was 4 months old because I was scared of it. He grew out of it around 9 months, and I figure Kinley will too. Poor girl. I'm already seeing some improvement. She spent the whole night in her bassinet! Usually I have to fall asleep sitting up and holding her upright. This was SO much better! (although I do admit I missed holding her a tiny bit).
We have really been invalids this last week. It was sort of bumming me out too. But yesterday we got out with Nicolette and Sawyer and today Scott and I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese (I asked Finn what he wanted to do this morning and right off he says "Chuckie Cheez!"). I need to start planning more stuff again so that we can rejoin the living. I'll just have to accept that I will look less than my usual beautiful self while doing it (my haircut right now does nothing to hide my cowlick and God knows I have no time to fix it).

1 comment:

  1. well, I am with you on the trying to get out more. I am lucky if I can even get outside in my own yard these days. Seems the morning is over b4 we know it then its lunch and naps and then its late afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...