Friday, March 25, 2011

Feature Fridaze

Happy Friday everyone! I skipped last week since I just got back from being out of town, but I found a few great features this week!

Now that spring is here (yay!), I've been thinking about new clothes. I've never been all that successful at making my own clothes, since they always turn out looking, rather, um, homemade. But these ladies below did an excellent job of whipping up something fabulous.

First is this MacIntosh Knock-off Dress by Rachel at Maybe Matilda (in pink and green). Like I said, fabulous, right?

I'm finally getting over my fear of accessorizing. These flowers made from tights by Tatum at K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Sister) are the perfect embellishment!



And finally, this Anthropologie Sqeezebox Top by Sarah at Welcome to the Good Life is an amazing knock-off! I finally visited my first Anthropologie store and it was way cute!


Thanks so much for the inspiration ladies! Take a button:


Fast Daze




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Liz! Your blog is so fun!

    Tatum at Keep it Simple, Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that top! So cute. I am new to your blog and I am so glad that I found it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...