When hubby brought home this frame, I knew I had found my project:
Aren't they cute? Double-sided too:
The frame was a bit roughed-up, so I took a piece of sandpaper to it, just to make sure it looks intentionally scratchy:
I used spray adhesive to tack down my tags and flowers. Then I adhered it to somem leftover corkboard peices:
I used the cork so that I could put some pins in the tags (so that they'd look specimin-like):
I think it's a nice way to dress up the white space!
That's not the only framed project I've been working on though. I re-made an old, ugly corkboard into a new inspiration board for my sewing table:
I got the idea from Tatertots & Jello.
I will be linking up to these great parties this week! And don't forget to come back on Friday and link up anything you've been working on too!