Sunday, February 1, 2009

What HAVE we been up to?

Our house is sold! It was only on the market for 13 days! And we are closing on it and our new house at the end of February. I really want to put in the link to the virtual tour but it has the address of our new house in it, so probably not a great idea! Hopefully everyone will get to come over and hang out soon enough. It is a lot larger and will be a lot better for entertaining and playdates (there is a park right outside the front door!), so I want to have people over often!
The last couple of weeks, we have mostly been cleaning cleaning cleaning for all the showings we had of the house. Of course, as soon as I heard it was sold, I have gone back to my usual cluttery ways! It was nice while it lasted though!
Last week was designated January Ice Storm week (gotta have one a year!). We hung out inside and made some pillow forts:

At one point, Finn told me he was ready to go out in the snow. This is how he dressed himself:

I eventually did let him out, but he only lasted a few minutes, because he insisted on taking his boots off! I don't know why he wants to run around outside in bare feet!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you!! Happy to hear that you sold your house so fast!! Especially in this economy. We want to sell ours too, just afraid of not getting it's worth. We need a better set up...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything has worked out so nicely for you guys! I can't wait to see the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your house! can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow that was fast. I'm so excited for you. Who is your realtor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Congrats! That's awesome! I hope all goes smoothly with the closings & move! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...