Saturday, February 28, 2009

PooBusters


Ever had a constipated baby? It's not much fun. I've figured out what works though! Kinley has been stopped up on and off since we started solids. I called the doctor, but they always tell me the same thing--wait until it's been 5 days. I guess they want her intestines to be bursting before they will tell me what to do.
Anyway, this week, we actually made it to 5 days with no poo. I called and here's what they told me: Pear Juice! I don't know why they decided to hang on to this juicy little nugget of wisdom. I would understand if it was something they had to prescribe, but Gerber sells this in the baby food aisle for pete's sake! Anyway, it worked! We gave her a couple of ounces last night and by morning she was swimming in her own excrement! (That's probably the only time I'll wake up happy to find that). Just thought I'd pass this on to all you other mommies!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I can't believe they made you wait 5 days for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...