Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Buttercup Bags

Who doesn't love Made by Rae's Buttercup Bag pattern? It's simple, it's cute and it's FREE. Perfection.

Here's a few I've made recently:


This one is made of some Japanese print that a friend gave me. It's for my niece:


I think that I'm going to give this one to the friend who gave me the fabric:


This one's for me. Red, white and navy. I love it!:


This one is a little special. I originally was just going to use only zebra print, however...


...after I finished it, I realized my daughter was so kind as to cut a little gash in the side for me. I couldn't be too mad, since she was probably trying to "help.":


A friend of mine mentioned I might try to patch it up, so I used the other animal prints in the above picture. What do you think?

Linking up here.


3 comments:

  1. Blimey you've been busy! They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have any trouble with the construction of this? I'd like to make one, but one review I read really didn't like several aspects of the construction of the purse. They are such cute bags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...