Sunday, May 15, 2011

{I'm Blushing} Quilt Finished!


Finished! I made a couple of very bad mistakes in the process of making this quilt, but I'm choosing to ignore them and enjoy my finished product.

I had about 2 yards of fabric leftover, which was not enough for the backing, so I just sewed it to some white fabric to make it bigger. It turned out a little crooked, but it's the back, so who cares, right?


I'm going to work on making a sham to match now. I've never made a quilted sham before, so wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Well done, it looks wonderful!

    I did the same to make the backs on some quilts I made as Christmas presents, I really like the look!

    It looks great, the colours and everything are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it soo much!!! I love how you added her name! You should share it in our flickr group!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...