Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of Year Wrap-Up

How can I begin to describe 2008? It was PHENOMENAL! Above all, I realized just how lucky I have it this year. As everything came sort of crashing down all over the country, I just felt so thankful for all that I have--My kids, my husband, my family, my friends. It amazes me that you really NEVER STOP LEARNING! I've learned a lot about what it means to be grateful in 2008 and hopefully I can always apply that and keep things in perspective.
Here's a few pictures of us at the beginning of the year. Finn was such a baby still!:
And here he is now (so big!):
Here's McKinley at 2 days old:

And here she is now:

2 comments:

  1. well...in 2008 i'm thankful for YOU. and your precious family. thanks for letting us be a part of your life in 08 and we're looking forward to knowing you even more in 09!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how much can happen in just a year, especially when you have babies & toddlers! They grow and change so much in the first few years. I'm glad 2008 was wonderful for you guys, and I hope 2009 is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...