Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's My Birthday and I'll Be Indulgent If I Want To

A. age: 29. Today. Whee. 


B. Bed size: Queen

C. chore you hate: Vacuuming. Too much exercise.

D. dogs: one. A beagle. He barks a lot.

E. essential start to your day: A tiny bit of juice and a big bit of coffee
F. favorite color: Green. and Purple. and Pink. and Blue.
G. gold or silver: Used to be die-hard silver, but I must be getting old b/c gold is growing on me.
H. height: 5 feet 3 inches on a good day.
I. instruments you play: I took piano for 6 months once. I can play a mean kazoo.

J. job title: Special Services Teller. Sewist.
K. kids: Two...and my cat.
L. live in: Not sayin. Too freaky after watching Catfish.

M. maiden name: Lucas
N. nicknames: My in-laws still call me Love Kitten, Scott calls me Kitty and my Mom still calls me Elizabeth.

O. overnight hospital stays: 2. Although I really wanted to go home the second I gave birth to Kiki.

P. pet peeve: When people say things that are obvious.


Q. quote: "Her?" from Arrested Development

R. righty or lefty: right.

S. siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother
T. time you wake up: Earlier than I'd like. Usually 7:01, unless my demented brain wakes me up earlier and I can't fall back asleep. Happening a lot lately.
U. university attended: UCO for bachelor's, OSU for master's.

V. vegetables you dislike: Okra. Uck. Not even fried.

W. what makes you run late: The kids and their damn shoes.


X. x-rays you’ve had: Never. But I've had to hold down Kiki for a couple.
Y. yummy food: Nutella!


Z. zoo animal favorite: The ostriches are always up to something sneaky.

if you want to play along with the a to z game...GO FOR IT! you are all officially tagged!

1 comment:

  1. You are so stinkin' CUTE! This was too funny :) Especially about the shoes. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...