Sunday, February 6, 2011

Granny Love

Today is my Mother-in-Law's birthday. I know I've said it before, but this woman is amazingly helpful. She's always up for babysitting, taking the kids to play, or just basically anything that you suggest. She also chipped in to buy me my Silhouette for Christmas. Therefore, I try to make her things from it whenever I can now. Since I've been loving heat transfer lately, I thought I would make her a personalized Granny shirt!

(I know, I need to iron it before wrapping it up)


I did a little play on Subway Art. I think it works for Valentine's too!


I hope she likes it!

I'll be linking up to these great parties!

4 comments:

  1. She will absolutely love that! Good job!

    Thanks for the comment, and you can definitely feature it :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that is such a sweet idea!! Thanks so much for linking up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, turned out great! Thanks for linking up over at Giggles, Glitz & Glam!

    Be sure to check out this excellent giveaway: http://www.tinyurl.com/froggygirl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...