Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yum Yum

I saw these, and immediately knew I had to make them. It was our week to make snacks for Finn's school, so I whipped up a batch. I thought they could be my trial run before I try making them for the bake sale. Of course, I see many imperfections. Namely, I hate the black gel frosting I used. And I substituted colored sugar for sprinkles. I think sprinkles sound better. Also, I need to get my hands on some marshmellow fondant (or marshmellow creme...mmm...marshmellow creme...) for the eyes. And I need a bigger nose for Elmo (I used a jelly bean). But I made due.
And Cookie Monster looks a bit like a duck.
Anyway, I really have been working lately. But, most of my projects are gifts that I don't want revealed yet. So, it may be a slow blog month.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!! I think the colored sugar worked well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie marshmallow eyes.. No ones gonna say no to those cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...