Friday, June 19, 2009

My Apologies...

I know. I've been just awful about my blog lately. Honestly, I haven't been spending that much time on the internet. It just sucks me in and before I know it I've been on for an hour! I've been avoiding temptation I suppose. But, my dad told me how much my grandparents like checking in on it, so I'm going to vow to post more. Even if it's just pictures. On that note:

And here's a video I call "Godzilla Kinley." It's a bit long, but at least you can see her in action. I love you Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing pics with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't feel bad, I just sat down tonight and update both my blogs. It took me over 4 hrs!! Cute new pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...